Friday, September 4, 2009

Jaylyn...

When I saw Jaylyn, I knew it was going to be a fun session. I couldn't help but fall in LOVE with her BIG brown eyes! She has the most adorable face and was a pretty easy going kid for being 2! She was a little chatter box but I loved listening to her... she has the cutest voice! I have known Jaylyn's mom for a long time... actually she hooked me and my husband up! I must say she knew how to play cupid!;) I think even she was surprised when we announced we were getting married only 17 days after meeting... whew nuts huh?! It's been good though so THANKS Kristin! ;) Here are a few of my favorite shots of little Miss Jaylyn... ENJOY! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Kristin for bringing Jaylyn to see me! It was good to see you again! ;) Jaylyn is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! She is such a little ham... I could just eat her! ;)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Tandy you did a good job! Jay is So cute and quite a talker for sure.Little Miss Personality. Thanks for the peek.
Marianne

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! great job as always! love to look at your work!

Anonymous said...

You really did do a fantastic job. Jaylyn is just adorable. Quite the little ham. You have talent!!!!!