Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome Kalin Drew...

Kalin made the journey from Fort Collins last week to have some newborn pictures done. He was one month old for our session so we weren't sure how smooth it was going to go since he was a little older. Luckily, Kalin didn't sleep to good the night before the session so he was quite worn out for me! YAY! :) We tried a bunch of new things with this little guy and I LOVE how they turned out!!! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Kalin... ENJOY! :)

I don't know what I would do without my Grandma Schmidt, she finds the coolest stuff for me to use! I have been trying to think of a way to use this old scale and I finally came up with the perfect idea... I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!! Thanks GRANDMA!!!!

Photobucket

Kalin is definitely the most smiley baby I have ever photographed! He just had the most content look on his face all the time... I think he is glad to be here. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love mommy pictures...

Photobucket


Congratulations Justin and Arianne! Kalin is a beautiful baby and such a good little picture taker! :) Thanks for allowing me to capture this special time for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Congratulations Arianne and Justin! Love The Fiscus's