Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome Rylee Jo...

If I could make a living just photographing newborns, I would do it in a heartbeat! :) I love how they smell, how they squirm, how they yawn.... I just LOVE everything about them! Rylee Jo was just 10 days old during our session which was perfect. Rylee's mom is also a photographer so between the two of us we had quite a few ideas for this little one, and luckily she let us try all of them! Here are a few of my favorite shots... ENJOY! :)




I loved her lips! ;)


So wrinkly and cute... (sigh)...
Thanks to Ashley from elephantsauce.etsy.com for providing me with this adorable hat... I LOVE IT! :)

Dad is a sports nut and a referee so I came up with this idea and was so fortunate that Rylee went along with it! ;)


Thanks Rick and Leslie for allowing me to photograph this precious time in Rylee's life. She is such a beautiful surprise... you are blessed! ;)

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Tandi, you did a wonderful job with my new baby cousin Rylee!! Love all these!!!

Janice said...

Shana-Lynn sent me your link to see Rylee's photos - they are gorgeous! She's a beautiful baby!!!

krystal600 said...

My daughter sent me these photos of Leslie[ my neice]'s new baby.
They are just wonderful. what a cutie...
Thanks for sharing Rylee