Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Miss Brooklyn is back... and she is ONE!

Many of you will probably remember this ADORABLE little girl from the last time she was here. Well, she is back and this time she is ONE... and ACTIVE! It's always fun when they get good at crawling... usually I get quite the workout!:) Here she is....CUTE as ever! Miss Brooklyn Mia... ENJOY! :)





Gotta love the days when cellulite is cute... ;)

"Nemo" has been quite useful lately! Hopefully he lives for awhile... I am not a very good fish mom! :)


I got creative over the weekend and decided to make a tutu... I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!!!
As you probably can tell we had quite a few birthday treats... seemed to be the only thing that kept her in one place! :)
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!! Thanks for coming to see me again! ;)

No comments: