Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seth...

Last week I traveled to Seth's family farm to snap some Senior pictures... I thought it was a good idea until I was in the wind and cold FREEEEEEZING my buns off, then I started thinking maybe we should have done the session inside! Honestly I couldn't even feel my fingers to take the picture... it was unbelievable! Oh well, he made me laugh... A LOT and his pictures turned out awesome so it was worth it in the end! Here are a few of my favorite shots of Seth... ENJOY! ;)







This is my favorite shot of Seth and it was actually taken in front of a dumpster... who would have guessed?!

nIcE gUNs! ;)

Seth's mom wanted a picture of him looking out the barn window so we came up with the idea to do a silhouette, which I think turned out pretty cool!

Thanks Seth! I hope you have an AWESOME Senior year! ;)

No comments: