Thursday, April 17, 2008

Moments captured...

Well, here is my first post! I just got a new lens and I decided I would try it out and of course I had to try out the new blog also, so I thought it would be fun to take the boys outside and get some pictures. I haven't done that for awhile so it was actually really fun and I managed to get some great shots of them together... (which doesn't happen very often)! The boys wanted to take a picture with Grandpa but when we stepped outside he seemed to have vanished... (I think he might have suspected we were up to something)! Oh well, maybe he will come back sometime today and we can catch him. Anyway here are a few of the pictures we got... Enjoy!



It is so fun to be able to capture moments like these... I am sure the boys will appreciate these photos someday. I would have to say that these are some of my favorite pictures of them together.


Last but not least... my favorite.

Well, that is all for now... I need to get these little cowboys down for naps so I will post more later. Thanks for checking it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tandi, I love that fourth image! Looks great!